| A spacious, historic estate on the Pacific coast, Bel-Air Bay Club is a centrally located event venue a short drive from Los Angeles International Airport and minutes from downtown Santa Monica. Here you will find comfort, inspiration, and creativity, with breathtaking views of the Pacific and white-glove treatment from start to finish. Our expansive estate offers a variety of indoor and outdoor locations for guests to enjoy the spectacular view of the Southern California coastline. |
Offer your guests an unforgettable experience for corporate retreats, company training sessions, team-building exercises, holiday parties, summer picnics, award presentations, press launches, and more.
- Location: Bel-Air Bay Club offers a magnificent panoramic 180 degree view of the Pacific Ocean, offering guests exclusive access to one of the most spectacular views on the entire West Coast.
- Convenience: Our sprawling 1920s Mediterranean-style mansion will whisk your guests away for an enchanting event experience – just minutes away from Santa Monica, and close to Los Angeles International Airport.
- Exclusive use: Private access for your guests to enjoy our expansive indoor/outdoor floor plan, featuring our spectacular cliffside ocean view lawn, upscale living room lounge, whimsical courtyard patio, and formal dining room.
- Turn-key experience: Our helpful onsite special events coordinators are thrilled to assist in the customization of your unique floor plan, the planning of your food and beverage selections, and structuring your personalized event timeline.
- Perfect fit: We offer unique floor plans based on your guest count. Our standard floor plan options range from 75 to 350 guests for a seated event, and upwards of 550 for a reception-style event.
- Culinary excellence: Executive Chef Peter Edwards brings more than 20 years of progressive culinary experience to Bel-Air Bay Club, resulting in innovative, contemporary cuisine. By focusing on California’s rich culinary resources, Peter’s unique catering menu offers guests an intimate, personalized, quality experience.
- Fully equipped: Extensive list of upscale in-house equipment for your event set-up, including dance floor, floor length linens, and Chiavari chairs in your choice of gold or mahogany.
- Luxurious rooms: Select overnight accommodations for our event clients. All nine of our charming guest rooms offer spectacular ocean views.
Need more details about the venue? We've got you covered:
For more information about our award-winning event venue, please contact our gracious special events experts at (310) 230-4700 or inquire via our information request form below.