FilmingWith stunning scenery, lushly landscaped grounds, and a 1927 Spanish-style mansion perched on the bluffs above the ocean, Bel-Air Bay Club’s Upper Club is an ideal location for filming. Highlights include:
- Convenient location between Santa Monica and Malibu
- Sweeping ocean views from all over the venue
- Numerous unique rooms, a breathtaking balcony, an expansive lawn, and an enchanting courtyard
- Nine guest rooms can serve as dressing areas, reducing the need for set trailers
- Plus a large parking area!
See the Filmed at Bel-Air Bay Club page for highlights of recent filming. For more details on the rooms, go to Location Information.
To learn more about filming or photo shoots at Bel-Air Bay Club, contact Sandy Thor at (310) 230-4702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.