Need help getting to Bel-Air Bay Club? Download our handy map with directions
- Perched above the coastline between Santa Monica and Malibu, Bel-Air Bay Club offers a magnificent panoramic 180 degree view of the Pacific Ocean for your ceremony and reception, offering guests exclusive access to one of the most spectacular views on the entire West Coast.
- Convenience: our private sprawling 1920s Mediterranean-style mansion will whisk your guests away for an exclusive evening in the Mediterranean – just minutes away from Santa Monica, and close to the Los Angeles International Airport.
- Private access for your guests to enjoy our expansive indoor/outdoor floor plan, featuring our spectacular Cliffside ocean view Lawn, upscale Living Room lounge, whimsical Courtyard Patio, formal Dining Room, and Oceanside Lanai.
- A turn-key event experience, our helpful onsite Special Events Coordinators are thrilled to assist in the customization of your unique floor plan, the planning of your food and beverage selections, and structuring your personalized event timeline.
- Various unique floor plan options available based on your guest count. Our standard floor plans offer options ranging from 75-275 guests.
- Culinary excellence, led by Executive Chef Peter Edwards who brings over 20 years of progressive culinary experience to Bel-Air Bay Club, resulting in innovative, contemporary cuisine. By focusing on California’s rich culinary resources, Peter’s unique catering menu offers guests an intimate, personalized, quality experience.
- Extensive list of upscale in-house equipment for your event set-up, including dance floor, floor length linens, and chiavari chairs in your choice of gold or mahogany.
- Back-up indoor rain plan for a ceremony in the event of inclement weather – included.
- Select overnight accommodations for our event clients. All (9) of our charming guest rooms offer spectacular ocean views.
For more information about our award-winning Los Angeles wedding venue, please contact our gracious Special Events experts at (310) 230-4700 or please inquire via our Information Request Form below.