Revel in the exclusivity of reserving our private sprawling 1920s Mediterranean-style mansion with breathtaking ocean views for your dream wedding experience.
Imagine exchanging your vows on the bluffs overlooking Los Angeles bay with a backdrop of swaying palms, lapping waves and lush gardens.
Our expansive estate offers a variety of indoor and outdoor locations for guests to enjoy the sweeping view of the Southern California coastline.
NEW: Featured in Grace Ormonde Wedding Style!
Featured in Inside Weddings
Winner: California Wedding Day's Best of 2020
Need help getting to Bel-Air Bay Club? Download our handy map with directions
- Location: Perched above the coastline between Santa Monica and Malibu, Bel-Air Bay Club offers a magnificent panoramic 180-degree view of the Pacific Ocean for your ceremony and reception.
- Convenience: Our private sprawling 1920s Mediterranean-style mansion will whisk your guests away for an exclusive evening in the Mediterranean – just minutes away from Santa Monica, and close to the Los Angeles International Airport.
- Exclusive use: Private access for your guests to enjoy our expansive indoor/outdoor floor plan, featuring our spectacular cliffside ocean view lawn, upscale living room lounge, whimsical courtyard patio, and formal dining room.
- Turn-key experience: Our helpful onsite special events coordinators are thrilled to assist in the customization of your unique floor plan, the planning of your food and beverage selections, and structuring your personalized event timeline.
- Perfect fit: We offer unique floor plans based on your guest count. Our standard floor plan options range from 75 to 275 guests.
- Culinary excellence: Executive Chef Peter Edwards brings over 20 years of progressive culinary experience to Bel-Air Bay Club, resulting in innovative, contemporary cuisine. By focusing on California’s rich culinary resources, Peter’s unique catering menu offers guests an intimate, personalized, quality experience.
- Fully equipped: Extensive list of upscale in-house equipment for your event set-up, including dance floor, floor length linens, and Chiavari chairs in your choice of gold or mahogany.
- Weather proof: We include a back-up indoor rain plan for your ceremony in the event of inclement weather.
- Luxurious rooms: Select overnight accommodations for our event clients. All nine of our charming guest rooms offer spectacular ocean views.
For more information about our award-winning Los Angeles wedding venue, please contact our gracious special events experts at (310) 230-4700 or inquire via our information request form below.